- Participants. The conference registration fee for the 2015 National Annual Meeting is $325. If you register prior to midnight (Pacific time) Sunday, April 19, you will receive the early-bird fee of $275.
- Spouses and Guests. Spouses and guests (age 13 and older) must also be registered and have a name badge to participate in conference activities. The registration fee is $175 and includes a name badge; continental breakfast on Thursday and Friday; entry into exhibits; and a conference memento.
- Youth. A youth fee of $80 is required for children ages 6 through 12 who plan to participate in conference activities. This fee includes a name badge; continental breakfast on Thursday and Friday; and entry into exhibits. Children under 6 years of age are not required to pay a registration fee. However, if a child requires a seat at a meal, a ticket to the event must be purchased.
Registrants who have completed their registration will receive a confirmation via email.
If you do not receive your confirmation, there is a problem with your registration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Conference Event Participation
All meal functions and optional activities can be selected on the registration form. All attendees must be registered and have a name badge in order to participate in conference events (meals, exhibits, electives, tours). Exceptions are family members and guests of Silver Antelope and Silver Buffalo award recipients who wish to attend the award presentations only. These special guests need to purchase a ticket to the lunch or dinner. A registration fee is not necessary.
Menus have been developed to satisfy the majority of attendees. Anyone requiring a special meal due to dietary restrictions should indicate so on the online registration form and complete a request form at the on-site BSA registration desk for each purchased meal function. The BSA and Hyatt Regency Atlanta will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Attire for most events is business casual. For the National Council Recognition Dinner on Friday evening, you may choose your preference of business dress, evening attire, or BSA dress uniform.
Registration packets containing name badges and event tickets must be picked up at the on-site BSA registration desk during the registration hours published on the enclosed Conference Overview. IMPORTANT! A photo ID will be required to pick up your own packet, and you will not be allowed to pick up anyone else’s packet.
National Council Recognition Dinner vouchers will be included in the packets of those who purchase them or request them by April 25 through BSA voucher pull assistance. These vouchers must be exchanged before noon on Friday for a table assignment. The banquet voucher exchange desk will be open during regular registration hours until noon on Friday.
If you have plans for a group to sit together, we recommend one of two ways to accomplish this:
Option A: One person purchases all vouchers on their registration form. Individuals then reimburse that person.
Option B: Use BSA voucher pull assistance. Requests must be received no later than midnight, Saturday, April 25. Requests should be submitted via email to email@example.com and should include:
- Your name, phone number, and email address so that we may reach you in the event we have questions.
- A list of people who have purchased vouchers that you would like included in your packet. IMPORTANT: Please be sure the people on your list have already purchased a voucher and do not have plans to sit with someone who is not on your list.
Cancellations and/or refunds will be issued upon receipt of written notification no later than midnight, Sunday, April 26. Refund requests may be sent via fax to 972-580-2059 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any refunds requested after April 26 will be given on a case-by-case basis.
Registration questions should be directed to email@example.com.