Position: Digital Analyst
Compensation: Exempt-level position
Position location: NDC/Marketing Department/Charlotte, NC
Improves customer experiences with the digital touchpoints of Scouting, and increases the BSA's effectiveness at growing Scouting using digital channels. The role will be instrumental in synthesizing large sets of data and communicating trends and insights back into the business to guide strategic decisions. This position is responsible for collecting and analyzing data, and developing marketing insights and optimization recommendations for digital properties and communications.
The individual in this position will:
- Analyze data and customer behavior using available data to influence changes to the website; communicate insights and recommendations to the larger team.
- Create and complete multivariate and A/B testing and post-test analysis.
- Develop appropriate tagging strategy to capture the necessary KPIs and metrics, and verify accurate data collection.
- Build relationships and work with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Understand data layer implementation on new sites and pages across website properties.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing clients
Qualifications/ Experience: The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in digital analytics.
- Experience with enterprise web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and/or IBM Analytics.
- Experience with tag implementation and tag management systems, such as Google Tag Manager, Ensighten, Tealium, etc.
- Ability to add and modify tags within tag managers with supervision.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume with a cover letter and salary history via email to: Resume.supply@Scouting.org , or drop off at the Human Resources office. The subject line of the email, should include the words, “Digital Analyst”. Additional positions can be viewed on our website at: http://www.scouting.org/Careers/EmploymentOpportunities/Supply.aspx