Servant of Youth Adult Recognition
- Acknowledges distinguished volunteer service by adults in ministry to young people through the Boy Scouts of America.
- Be an active member of a Lutheran congregation or of another Christian congregation who serves Lutheran young people through the Boy Scouts of America in affiliation with a Lutheran congregation.
- Minimum of five years of service to the church
- Minimum of five years of service to the Boy Scouts of America
- Be one whose Christian lifestyle is a model for young people.
- Encourage young people to participate in spiritual growth opportunities in their congregations.
- Promote the religious growth programs to young people.
- Recruit adult volunteers, especially Lutherans, to give leadership to Boy Scout of America programs.
- Be fully trained in his/her area of responsibility.
- Reflect one’s Christian faith and the position of his/her church body in discussions and meetings of the civic youth agency at every level at which he/she is involved.
- Submit nominations by application to the Lutheran Committee on Civic Youth Agency Relationships.